Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Product Review: Kashi Go Lean Crisp Cereal


I received a sample size of this cereal from Vocal Point (a online community that requests your opinions on personal matters, products, and other things) and was asked to give my opinion.

Honestly, the sample size was WAY smaller than I would have poured for myself so I was expecting to be starving after breakfast.  The cereal was good and crunchy with just the right amount of chewy in it.  It didn't have time to get soggy when I was scarfing it down like my last meal.  And I wasn't hungry until lunch time!  This is unheard of a big deal for me.  At 190 calories plus the milk it was worth it, fiberful (yes call Webster I made up a new word), and satisfying.

My sweet sample also came with 5 coupons (woot woot!), one of which was for $3 off so I scored an entire box of Kashi cereal for $.29 the other day!

Definitely see Kashi cereal in my future.  I will probably branch out and try a few other flavors also.


*I was not compensated for this review other than my free sample and coupons.*

No comments: